Zum Inhalt springen

Frank Dainese + ORBX liefern Monument Valley

MartinM

Empfohlene Beiträge

Nachdem sich Frank nun an ORBX angeschlossen hat kommt Bewegung in den X-Plane rein. Frank wird sich auf X-Plane Entwicklung konzentrieren. Matterhorn war das erste Projekt. Nun folgt Monument Valley.

https://orbxdirect.com/product/monumentvalley/xp11

On 6/28/2018 at 9:54 PM, Frank Dainese said:

Thanks to everyone and to orbx for this opportunity.
I tried to improve the already good scenery of the Monumnet Valley for FSX.
It was not easy ... X-Plane offers beautiful graphics and very realistic light effects, but developing scenery is much more complicated than FSX.
However, from a scenic point of view, I consider X-Plane superior to FSX and P3D, I can't express myself on airplanes / avionics, but it is certainly improving also in that sector.
X-Plane is gaining many admirers.
My choice of developing for x-Plane, even if more complicated, is only for an aesthetic reason.
One of the most difficult problems to solve in X-Plane are the meshes.
To be able to position the 3D models it is necessary to modify the meshes and this implies a remarkable work of patience. Unfortunately, the only mesh compilator that we have available is very unstable and doesn't allow a job of great precision, for every small change you have to recompile the whole degree, with all the consequences. I have to thank my friend, collaborator, Fabio Bellini who in this field has helped me in a decisive way.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...