Zum Inhalt springen

[PICS] - BOM(VABB)

SEANDSILVA

Empfohlene Beiträge

BOM is not worth the risk anymore! The situation has changed for the worse!

Hello Sean

You keep on posting pictures but indicate that the risk is too high. Conflicting in my eyes. Are the pictures from the time prior to the terror attack or is the situation not as bad as you indicate? Thanks for clarification!

Hello Sean

You keep on posting pictures but indicate that the risk is too high. Conflicting in my eyes. Are the pictures from the time prior to the terror attack or is the situation not as bad as you indicate? Thanks for clarification!

Pics taken much before the attacks ! From way back in early 2008!

1242586339.jpg

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 3 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Hi Sean,

excellent pictures again, thanks a lot! Pity that security has been tightened around the airport...

Just got a question for you: I am currently working with the air transport statistics published by the Indian DGCA (http://www.dgca.gov.in). In their air freght statistics for non-scheduled operators (Table 8.7) they show three airlines that I never heard of, operating out of BOM: Air Shaggon, Flywell Aviation and Axios. Do you know who these carriers are?

Cheers,

Thomas

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...