Zum Inhalt springen

TT21 trig transponder in mode S

lherbier10

Empfohlene Beiträge

I am selling as new the TT21 trig transponder in mode S with the Trig TC20 controller, the control head, the antenna with installation kit, the pilot guide, the transponder installation manual, the cutting guide holes and the EASA Form One
Price: 700€

Hi, can you please mention at least your real first name? What is the origin oder Transponder, why is a new XPDR being sold?

7 hours ago, lherbier10 said:

I am selling as new the TT21 trig transponder in mode S with the Trig TC20 controller, the control head, the antenna with installation kit, the pilot guide, the transponder installation manual, the cutting guide holes and the EASA Form One
Price: 700€

Der gleiche Kontakt (E-Mail) verkauft diesen Transponder auch hier in einem tschechischen Forum:

For Sale: Transponder like new with installation kit
I am selling a Trig model TT21 transponder in mode S with all installation kit and Certificate of Authorized Release. EASA FORM 1. The instrument is in new condition with instructions and user manual.
€800

http://www.laazatec.cz/images/inzeraty/8525mm.jpg.

Email: lherbier325@gmail.com

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...