Zum Inhalt springen

MD-11 - Looking for...

Jan-Paul Schuchna

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jan-Paul Schuchna

Hi,

PMDG sucht erfahrene Leute auf der MD-11:

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=113110&mode=full

Greetings everyone-

Well, it seems that things have been progressing very rapidly on our end. Our MD-11 development team is making strides towards reaching beta status (I am expecting that we'll post our first internal panel pictures very soon) so I have a request to make on their behalf:

We're looking to add one or two qualified MD-11 personnel to assist us with the beta testing process (volunteer position). Ideally, the person applying should have *one* or more of the following qualifications:

- Flying time on the MD-11 as captain / first officer

- Experience in an engineering capacity (service / mechanic)

- Instruction experience with the MD-11

In short, you'll have to know the bird and be able to provide detailed insight on its functionality - be prepared to answer "weird" questions .

Obviously, previous experience with MS FS2004 is very welcome - but you wouldn't be reading this post otherwise, would you?

Interested? Please contact me at lkalamaras (at) precisionmanuals (dot) com. Our team will be happy to work with you!

Gruß Jan-Paul

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...